Called to serve in the Arizona, Tempe Mission
August 2009 through August 2011

Mission Home Address
Arizona Tempe Mission
1871 E. Del Rio Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85282-2822


Current Address:
P.O. box 1115
Show Low, AZ 85901

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jason has been transferred! 1-13-10

Hey everybody! Well I'm in Globe now-- its a little mining town. It's kinda in the mountains but its still desert out side but it will be fun. It kinda reminds me of Urieka( dad should know were that is). But I do have a truck now so that is kinda cool. Oh yeah my new adress is 769 E Prickley Pear Dr # B, Globe AZ 85501 or you can send stuff to the mission home it will just take longer to get it. My new comp is elder Deakins. He is from Iowa. Um other than that thats about all I know right now but I'll let you know next week Love ya all talk to ya later,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment